DWH has been designated a public benefit institution (in Dutch: algemeen nut beogende instelling or ANBI) by the
tax authority. An ANBI should have certain information available on their website. For convenience, we have
collected them all on this page. This English version is provided as an extra convenience, the official version is
the Dutch page.
Delftse Werkgroep Homoseksualiteit (D.W.H.)
The shortened name of the association is DWH.
Rechtspersonen Samenwerkingsverbanden Informatie Nummer
DWH is thé association by and for LGBT+ people in Delft that looks out for the LGBT+ community and their needs in
this city and independently promotes the emancipation and awareness of LGBT+ people. DWH does this as much as
possible in collaboration with other organisations at a local, national and international level.
The vision of the association is as follows:
- DWH fights hetero normativity and promotes the acceptation and itegration of LGBT+ lifestyles;
- DWH stimulates societal discussion, awareness and change on issues of homosexuality, bisexuality and
- DWH creates a friendly and safe environment as a basis for LGBT+ emancipation;
- DWH involves as many people as possible, inside and outside the association, with participation and
organisation of its activities;
- DWH connects people. Specifically also the various subgroups in the association.
The board members as well as other volunteers at DWH are unpaid. The board does have the means to provide
compensation to members and volunteers for costs they incurred because of the association, which is done in
accordance with the budget and reasonable bounds of good faith and fair dealing as it is commonly done in broader
society. In practice only expenses claims pertaining to tasks performed in service of DWH are compensated.
By the statutes of DWH the consent of the general assembly is required for starting, changing or terminating